How long until you get your bees? How does one get bees? Do you just walk into the store and say "hey, I'd like these bees please."?
a few weeks still apparently. you buy them from another beekeeper. bzzzz.
Super-fun!I miss you lady!
Got 'yer bees yet?
The swans are magnificent.
The birds and the bees. One of my favourite topics! :)
kelsey I have read this post nearly over 100 times now! Please Please Please type up some new content for me to creep on.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How long until you get your bees? How does one get bees? Do you just walk into the store and say "hey, I'd like these bees please."?
a few weeks still apparently.
you buy them from another beekeeper.
bzzzz.
Super-fun!
I miss you lady!
Got 'yer bees yet?
The swans are magnificent.
The birds and the bees. One of my favourite topics! :)
kelsey I have read this post nearly over 100 times now! Please Please Please type up some new content for me to creep on.
Post a Comment